Sunday, March 8, 2015

Run Twenty: 25 minutes! :D

I didn't push the speed much, but I didn't just
shuffle along either. :D 

Yesterday was a busy busy blur -- I got up and went for my run first thing in the morning while my husband was at the market. After that it was all errands and visiting family and friends over until I fell asleep around midnight. I hardly got a chance to sit down, let alone sit at the computer and post. 

Or even to reflect on the run and what had gone well. 

It was a good run -- not as awesomely fun as the previous one, but I wasn't laboring and struggling. I managed to go at my 3.5 mph speed for the first five minutes (of 25) and the last minute. I went between 3.1 and 3.3 in the middle. 

And I wasn't so beat or pooped for the rest of the day that I couldn't be on the go All Day Long. So that was good as well. :D

Next run is scheduled for Monday. The program is again to run for 25 minutes with no breaks. Goal for the run -- do that and go for eight minutes (nine would be better) at 3.5 mph. 

The weather is finally taking a turn toward Spring in these parts -- so it's possible that for Wednesday's run, I'll be able to get back out on the road and off the treadmill. That will be nice. A little intimidating -- I've gotten kinda used to the treadmill -- but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment