Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Run Twenty-five: Best on the Treadmill

Treadmill again but I pushed myself pretty hard and had my best
treadmill effort ever.

I was back on the treadmill today - the weather was a little too cool and I didn't want to get my lungs messed up.  I did push myself pretty hard, at least. This was my best distance on the treadmill, though I didn't get to my best distance on the road from Wednesday.

I did run all 28 minutes. I did only one minute at 3.7 mph, but I'm okay with it. Because I did 3.8 mph for at least seven. Of the remaining 21 minutes, I did 11 at 3.5 and the rest at 3.3. So I had a higher low speed and a higher high speed than last time. And no walking.

So I did fairly well.

Next run would normally be on Saturday, but my husband and I have plans, so I think I'm going to go on Friday instead.  We're expecting a late return of winter weather (including a chance of snow), so it'll be the treadmill again. The Week 9, Run 1 plan is 30 minutes of running.  Goal for the run. Do that. Go at least as many minutes at 3.8 and 3.5 mph as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment